Embark on a journey with the lovable bat Macbat, as he ventures through 9 colourful platforming levels to obtain the keys to the water factory to restore water production. Featuring a playful artstyle reminiscent of the 64-bit era, Macbat 64 will fly right to the hearts of all 90s platformer fans.
- Authentic 64 bit graphics
- A lovable cast of characters
- Simple, yet fun gameplay
- Varied locales and minigames enhance the experience
- Includes additional unlockable content
If you have an hour or two to spare, Macbat 64: Journey of a Nice Chap is pretty good for the inexpensive price. The blurry visuals and the subpar camera are part of the nostalgic charm. The fun characters and level designs have me hoping for a more substantial sequel. So, pick this one up to help make it happen. 7.5/10Trevor Gould, Pure Nintendo
You can get Macbat 64 on the following platforms:
- Nintendo Switch (US / Canada / Mexico): To the US eShop
- Nintendo Switch (Europe / Australia / New Zealand): To the European eShop
- Nintendo Switch (physical) as part of the Super Retro Platformer Collection
- Xbox One / Xbox Series X|S as part of the Toree’s 3D Platformer Collection: To the Microsoft Store
Macbat 64 is a game by Siactro and has been ported to Nintendo Switch by Diplodocus Games. The original PC release is available via itch and Steam. Please also visit Siactro’s own website.